[G5] Love that G5 (Was: Re: G5 Digest, Vol 67, Issue 1)

Jon Kreisler jonkreisler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 18:06:32 PDT 2009

I love my Dual 2.0 GHz G5 Mac tower. It just turned 6.I just dread the day I
will need to purchase an application that is no longer available as
Universal Binary.
I suspect as long as they keep making software  Leopard compatible (as
opposed to Snow Leopard) I can keep it cranking.
(I said something similar about  my B&W G3, my Wallstreet, my 9500, my 610,
my IIsi, my ][e, my ][+, oops that's as far back as I've used Apple
computers...)

Jon