[G5] More bandwidth

wsportydog at aol.com wsportydog at aol.com
Fri Sep 25 16:18:51 PDT 2009

Interesting comments from all. I bought my Dual 2.0 G5 on Ebay this summer. ($600.00) I still have my old trustworthy G4 Gigabit that I built myself from parts. I REEaaaalllly like the G5's speed and Leopard has been rock solid. I know why I'm loyal to Apple and it isn't because they are that consumer friendly. Actually looking forward to getting an Intel Mac next year. Meanwhile what would anyone like to recommend as the best DVD optical Drive/Burner. I still have the stock Pioneer 107D.
Thanks,
Randy