G3 information

Gary Kimes woodwrking at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 7 14:24:48 PST 2002

Hello folks
I bought a used G3 set up recently and want to set it up for my folks..
I upgraded to a newer 400mz zif and the ROM to REV. 3 so I can add another
drive,
The issue I want to deal with. = scsi vs ata drives..   since getting on
board the G4  I notice that ATA drives are very unresponsive by comparison
to my scsi drives in my G3 7500 and since ultra wide scsi ll seems to be
comng down in $ is this not perhaps the way to go.. ??  anythoughts?
if not if you know of a good archive to do a search though Id apprc. the
tip. thank you

Gary