[HM] Clean-up v. new computer

Ron Reames rreames at cableone.net
Sat Dec 7 20:08:29 PST 2002

If you're getting out-of-memory errors then you need to increase the
alloted memory for that application. Quit the program. From a Finder
window, find the application and click ONCE. Hold down the command key
and type i (for information). Where you see 'memory', increase that
number, close the window and you're just allocated more memory for that
app.

Ron