[HM] Pro Mouse

Tom Burton tomb at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 8 10:58:11 PST 2002

I always like to try a simple approach!  Do you have a friend with a
Mac (obviously with a Pro Mouse)? Or a school or company nearby that
uses Macs? How about borrowing the mouse for 5 minutes? That should
be enough to tell if your mouse is bad.

Tom

>My Pro Mouse appears to be terminal.  In the back of my mind a lurking
>suspicion that I have read about many problems with these devices.  Before I
>replace a Pro Mouse with a Pro Mouse, I'd be grateful for comments and any
>recommendations you might have.
>
>I know that the Pro Mouse is not supposed to need cleaning, but it is rather
>dusty--one of the joys of have clear housings--as is my keyboard.
>
>Thanks in advance, Sue

>To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
><HomeMac-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>Need help from a real person? Try.
><HomeMac-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

>Now shipping! Farallon Wireless SkyLINE PCI Card for Mac Desktops!
>http://www.farallon.com/le/skyline/pci/index.html
>
>$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac ISP
>Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!   http://macinternetaccess.com
>
>Monsoon  | Flat panel speakers that deliver crisp, accurate sound!
>Dr. Bott |   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/speakers.html>

For Technical Writing, Marketing Writing, and FileMaker Pro database
development, call Tom Burton at 818-785-3044   or visit
http://home.earthlink.net/~tomb