Quicken Deluxe 98 problem

Thom Holland Thomas.Holland at Sun.COM
Mon Dec 9 07:24:55 PST 2002

Hi all,

I have been using Quicken for the last 10 years.  Currently I am using Quicken Deluxe 98.  Up to now I have never had a serious problem.  This weekend something got fouled up that I hope someone can help me with.

When I try to reconcile my check book, I get an error that the last months ending balance does not match the next months beginning balance.  It is like that for the preceding 45 months.  I tried my many of my backup files, and they are the same way.  I have to go back to a backup file that is two years old to find an uncorrupted data file.

Has anyone else seen this?  Did you find a solution?

--
Thom Holland

The Word of the Day-
voracious   \vor-AY-shus\   (adjective)