[HM] digital camera

wappling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Dec 14 00:33:04 PST 2002

RE; 3X zoom is more than enough for indoors,however for outdoors such as
yard or local park,3x is just not enough, it depends on what you will do
with it,also I take lots of shots then choose the best ones, you wont
believe how many pictures you will take that include keepout signs,posts,and
even garbage cans included in your shots,more zoom for outside is a
biggie"for detail,and less peripheral junk showing up in your pictures
best wishes