[HM] Re: iMac

wappling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Dec 15 18:51:17 PST 2002

RE; I think there is never a good time to buy a computer,as for the january
product announcements,well I expect at least some murphy's law involved,but
Im still going to wait till after the january change,simply because the
presant price structure makes no sense,
 Im even thinking that since I have a G4 in useable condition,Ill get a
$650.win.2000 toshiba notebook to use until the next generation mac's are
available,the 15 in screen over the mac 12in at $995 very tempting since it
seemed to work OK,
just my rant lol