printing problem narrowed down

John McGibney ensignjd at optonline.net
Sat Dec 21 18:32:19 PST 2002

I had major problems printing with Desktop Printing in OS 7.5-7.6. The cure
for me was deleting it and using the Chooser to pick my printer and use the
regular printing option via printmonitor.

Try removing/deactivating desktop printing and set up the laserwriter as
your primary printer and see what happens.

HTH
Happy Holidays
John

on 12/21/02 8:09 AM, Home Macintosh Users List at