[HM] Converting pdf to jpeg update

aydin yulug yulug at marketweb.net.tr
Tue Dec 24 09:56:55 PST 2002

>Hi all,
>
>I should have added more info.  I need to convert some images from
>PDF to JPEG.  I am using 9.1, and I have Adobe Acrobat 4.0,
>Illustrator 8.0 and Page Mill 3.0.  I cannot find anything on those
>that will let me do the conversion.
>
>BTW, I checked Version Tracker for DropJPEG, and found nothing.
>
>Happy Holiday everyone,
>
>--
>Thom Holland
>San Diego, CA
>
>"What cannot be cured, must be endured."
>-Charelton Heston

>To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
><HomeMac-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>Need help from a real person? Try.
><HomeMac-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
>
>----------
>Now shipping! Farallon Wireless SkyLINE PCI Card for Mac Desktops!
>http://www.farallon.com/le/skyline/pci/index.html
>
>$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your
>Mac ISP Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!
>http://macinternetaccess.com
>
>Monsoon  | Flat panel speakers that deliver crisp, accurate sound!
>Dr. Bott |   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/speakers.html>
>    Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
>  Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

I downloaded dropJPEG from version tracker but it is for  OSX only.
I guess one can just take a clipping of the pdf screen with something
like snap'n clip but it wouldn't be practical for multipage
documents.  One could also use something like Print to Pict to print
all the pages as graphics.  I wonder too if there is a very practical
way where you can just drop the pdf file onto something and get all
the pages back as jpeg.

Merry Christmas to all.

Aydin Yulug
Ankara, Turkey