MY Digital camera

Jane Sprando janesprando at msn.com
Wed Dec 25 20:49:47 PST 2002

Happy Holidays!

My husband gave me the Pentax Optio 330GS digital camera. It has been fun to
use ------ once we've read the manual for the 17th time! Lots of stuff I
still don't understand because I don't know the photography language!

I did have a USB card installed on my beige G3. I got a Compact Flash
Reader, too.

Now the questions:

1. The pictures are VERY large when I upload them to my Mac. How do I make
them smaller, both size wise and megabytes?

2. I took several pictures  vertically (turned the camera sideways.).
However, they are horizontal when I upload them. Then when I choose rotate
90 degrees CW, the picture doesn't look good? How do I take a good picture
vertically?

3. I thought that the red eye reducer was engaged, but apparently not when I
look at the pictures. Is there a way to tell if the red eye is working?

Jane