[HM] MY Digital camera

TeeGate teegate at comcast.net
Thu Dec 26 11:24:42 PST 2002

On Wednesday, December 25, 2002, at 11:49  PM, Jane Sprando wrote:

> 1. The pictures are VERY large when I upload them to my Mac. How do I
> make
> them smaller, both size wise and megabytes?

There should have been software that came with your camera that you can
use to alter the photo. Some of the software that is supplied is basic
and does not always work well. You may want to download Graphic
Converter from versiontracker.com and use that. It is shareware and you
have a trial period. For the money it is the best program for doing
what you are asking to do. I believe I paid $30.

You know the red eye reduction is working when you see a red flash
before the flash. If you don't, you may need to turn it on. You must
read the instruction's for the 18th time to do that.

Guy