3D Hardware acceleration - ATI Rage Pro

James Baumann james_a_baumann at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 28 08:58:01 PST 2002

My System Profiler said nothing specific about what type of video card I
have -- only that I have 2MB of memory.

Doing an eBay search for "ATI Rage Pro" gave me a bunch of different
options.  Some of them as low as $5.

When I modified the search to be ATI Rage Pro Mac" I only came up with two
options.  So, my question now is, is there a difference between an ATI Rage
Pro video card for a PC vs. one for a Mac?

james