[HM] Re: Software for digital camera photos

Tom Burton tomb at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 28 20:21:12 PST 2002

Unless you're going to need to work in CYMK (and you'll know if you
are!), I'd recommend Photoshop Elements. Most of the features of
Photoshop, less a few of the bells and whistles, and at a list price
of $99 (I think) you can't beat it! Great program. (Oh, yes, it works
on BOTH Macs (OS 9 and OS X) and Windows-based machines!) Highly
recommended.

Tom

--
For Technical Writing, Marketing Writing, and FileMaker Pro database
development, call Tom Burton at 818-785-3044   or visit