[HM] Re: Digital camera...

wappling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Nov 29 00:12:16 PST 2002

RE;not sure about other makes, but my small nikon 775 has tremendous lag on
the full auto setting ,however it has several other settings ,indoors
outdoors,daytime ,sunset ect. to work around this. of course useing no
film,and memory now inexpensive,I shoot dozens of shots of about everything,
then pick and choose only the best to printout.Im not a photographer
obviously,but the few I do keep are great, I hope this helps when shopping