[HM] Re: digital camera

TeeGate TeeGate at comcast.net
Sat Nov 30 03:57:28 PST 2002

Jane,

The only problem with taking the battery out of the camera for any
length of time, is that some or maybe all of them loose their time.
This is somewhat annoying because when you put batteries in and want to
quickly use it, you will get a message that your date is not set.
Depending if this bothers you or not is a decision you can make at that
time. I like my date correct because my software that stores the
photo's on my computer keeps a record of when the photo was taken.
Obviously, you can't write the date on the back.

If you use the camera often, and have rechargeable batteries, you will
be changing them and checking on their condition. If you don't,
wappling again gives good advise,

Guy