[HM] digital camera

CJ Scaminaci anubisman at appleisp.net
Sat Nov 30 08:05:58 PST 2002

Jane,

There are certain cameras that will work on the Mac and certain ones
that won't. Most depends on which OS you want. MacOSX supports almost
anything you throw at it but you have to check on the side of the
camera box. If it says "MacOS Compatible" it's good. Some cameras will
even go as far as to put the "Built for MacOSX" Logo on the side of
their box.As far as I know almost all canon digital cameras are Mac
enabled. I have one myself and it works great.

CJ