[HM] Re: screen goes dark and never comes back

John switlik at cox.net
Tue Apr 1 18:00:15 PST 2003

I too, have this problem - very annoying. Have had it in OS 9.x, Os X
10.1 10.2.1, 10.2.2, 10.2.3, 10.2.4 and some other OS iterations I may
have left out of the litany. Machines are G4/450 and iMac 450DV.
Unplugging the damn thing is the only remedy I've found. So far, I
haven't experienced it in my new 1.42 DP (knock on wood).

John