[HM] Re: screen goes dark and never comes back

Ruby Appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Apr 2 01:07:14 PST 2003

RE: unplugging a running machine can be harmful, is better to push the
power button and hold until machine shuts off on those ocasions when
everything screws up,also to wake my machine from sleep I must use the
space key. also recheck you power saver, there are several options
includeing hardrive shutdown,causeing very slow restart hope this helps
you find the problem