Windows Machine on a Mac Network?

Spidra Webster spidra at speakeasy.net
Fri Apr 4 12:03:03 PST 2003

It's finally happened.  My RSI and the sad state of speech
recognition on the Mac has forced me to buy a PC.  It'll probably be
here by next week. What I'd like to know is:

How do I network the PC with my Macs?  I don't have OSX and can't
upgrade to it at this time.  I assume I need to buy Thursby's Dave?

Can my PC print through the network to my Apple Personal Laserwriter
320 without extra hardware or hassle?

My home network consists of a DSL line through the router, to which
is hooked an iMac, a PB G3/400, and an Apple Personal Laserwriter 320
through an Asantetalk Ethernet Bridge.

Spidra Webster

Visit Spidra's Vortex!
http://www.spidra.com
Home of Yodel Central, Bay Area Bike Links, Jokes Scandinavians Tell
About Each Other, Multilingual Mac Links, and so much more!