OS X won't boot

wayne rankin terry at rivernet.net
Tue Apr 8 12:20:15 PDT 2003

You would think so but it just hangs once repair starts or simply
refuses to boot from a disk in the first place - it's a mystery - and
it won't repair when I use the computer as a firewire drive and run
Disk Utility from that computer. Same deal. Hangs (doen't crash but if
I leave it for days it never finishes). So I am hoping that the warning
that says "may not repair all errors" means that DW may address
something that Disk Utility doesn't. Or I'll just erase the sucker and
start over.

wayne