[HM] OT - Image tank

Greg McNeil gmcneil99 at mchsi.com
Mon Apr 14 20:15:36 PDT 2003

Alexandre,
Two possibilities in Manhattan are J and R Music and B & H Photo. J and
R is in the financial district near the World Trade Center Site and B &
H is near Times Square. They both have web sites. The addresses are
http://www.jandr.com and
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/default.sph/
FrameWork.class?FNC=StartLink__Aindex_html.

I recently visited the stores and they both lots of stuff. B & H even
had the Kodak 14 megapixel camera.

Greg