Flat panel monitor

Ralph Tym ralphtym at ameritech.net
Tue Apr 22 05:19:14 PDT 2003

I've been using a Philips 15" flat panel monitor for over a year and it's
not presented any "issues" to me what-so-ever.  It works like a charm, is
very sharp and clear, and is adjustable to my complete content.  Paid a
premium price back then but prices have fallen considerably since.  I'd
recommend it to everyone.

Ralph