Importing Addresses from Communicator to Outlook Express

Robert P. Black rpb1927 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 3 16:47:40 PDT 2003

    I use Netscape 4.8 as my default browser and e-mail service, but
occasionally I use Outlook Express to answer messages that I've had to
open with Outlook Express 5.0.6. Up until recently I always imported my
address book from Communicator to Outlook Express by using Outlook
Express's import facility. Lately, however, the address book that has
been imported has been one of my older ones, not the one I am currently
using with Communicator. A search with Sherlock on my hard drive turns
up only my current Communicator address book.

    I am using OS 9.2.2 and Internet Explorer 5.1.7 on a beige 266 MHz
G-3 Minitower. Is it possible that the upgrades I have made to
Communicator, Outlook Express, and Internet Explorer could have impaired
the import feature on Outlook Express?

    I shall be most grateful for any help you can give me in determining
how to again import successfully the current address book from
Communicator to Outlook Express.

Bob Black