MacIssues

MacIssues muzamil at mac-nut.com
Sun Aug 10 08:36:51 PDT 2003

Hi,

Care to see your name in electronic print? Do you write well? Can you
review products and report on them based on your own biased opinions?

MacIssues Magazine needs the following volunteer non-paid personnel
(you get to keep what you review);

- NewsWriters willing to write monthly news stories for the Mac
community

- Hardware/Software Reviewers willing to review the latest hardware
(depends on the manufacturer whether or not you get to keep the product
reviewed) and software for MacIssues.

- DTP Designers willing to design the PDF in Adobe InDesign, this
position includes pay

- Mac Gaming News Writers willing to do news for the Mac gaming industry

- Game Reviewers to write reviews for latest Mac games.

- Columnists, will to do pretty any kind of writing regarding the Mac
industry.

- Web Designers willing to code and install the PHP based website

We will also provide all the necessary tools required for these jobs.
For example, if you become a software reviewer, the software will be
provided by MacIssues Magazine courtesy of the software vendors.

Also, if you are not the type of person mentioned above and still
would like to contribute your skills we have positions available in
different areas.

For all those people interested in applying email us at
the following address: muzamil at macissues.com, along with what you are
interested in - and some writings samples/examples.

THANKS.

Take Care,

Muzamil Akram
Publisher – MacIssues Magazine