[HM] Re: Apple Cinema 23" connector.

Fernando Gomes gomesfernando at netcabo.pt
Tue Feb 11 14:06:07 PST 2003

Thks Nevin
FG

-----Original Message-----
From: Home Macintosh Users List [mailto:HomeMac at lists.themacintoshguy.com]
On Behalf Of Nevin Steindam
Sent: terça-feira, 11 de Fevereiro de 2003 17:03
To: Home Macintosh Users List
Subject: [HM] Re: Apple Cinema 23" connector.

>I need Yr help. I want to buy an APPLE CINEMA DISPLAY however i have to
>connect the display to a PowerMac G4 and to a 2 portables. One is a PBTI
>however my problem is with a PC. Is it possible to connect a PC to an APPLE
>CINEMA DISPLAY?

There are adaptors out there that will break the ACD connector up into a
VGA port, a power line, and a USB line, or something like that.  I don't
know anything else, so you'd have to look around on your own.  Be warned
that they're fairly pricey, so make sure it will all be worth it before
buying the monitor.

Nevin

To switch to the DIGEST mode, E-mail to
<HomeMac-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Need help from a real person? Try.
<HomeMac-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

Now shipping! Farallon Wireless SkyLINE PCI Card for Mac Desktops!
http://www.farallon.com/le/skyline/pci/index.html

$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac ISP

Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!   http://macinternetaccess.com

Monsoon  | Flat panel speakers that deliver crisp, accurate sound!
Dr. Bott |   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/speakers.html>

  Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
  Outpost    |         http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml