[HM] Re: Epson status monitor for OSX?

Jim Thornton jimthornton at mac.com
Sat Feb 15 13:41:34 PST 2003

Hello!
I've never replied to a list before, but I think I can shed some light on
the question. I have been using OS X for over a year now with my G4
Quicksilver and an Epson Stylus Color 880 printer. The OS X Print Center has
a Configure Printer command under the Printer column of the menu bar (or the
Configure icon on the Printer List dialog box). Choosing Configure brings up
the Epson Printer Utility that contains the Epson Status Monitor, Nozzle
Check, et al functions.
HTH
Jim