[HM] Re: deleting files

Richard Clark mawgadog at tin.it
Wed Feb 26 13:46:58 PST 2003

On Mercoledì, feb 26, 2003, at 22:32 Europe/Rome, Kevin Sorensen wrote:

> on 2/26/03 2:43 PM, Richard Clark at mawgadog at tin.it wrote:
>
>> hello everyone,
>>
>> I'm running OSX 10.2.4 and was wondering if there is a way to delete
>> all files under a certain size from a folder.
>>
>> My problem is that i have two folders with about 9000 files and would
>> like a way to delete all of the files that are less than 260kb
>> automatically with a batch file or something someone help!!!!!!!!!
>>

> I have a related question... Why?
>
> Why do you have a folder with 9000 files?

actually there are two folders with lots and lots of subfolders i
backed up all of my photos from iphoto and now i want to import them
back into iphoto but what happens is that the stupid import imports
everything including all the low res thumbnails so the last time i had
to do it i was in iphoto deleting thumbnails for a month so i was
hoping for an easier way to delete them before i import them.