[HM] Sending jpegs

mvance mvance at mjvance.com
Thu Feb 27 06:39:10 PST 2003

I have experienced two problems when sending jpgs.

If you send more than one at a time to an aol user, it is converted to mime.

If I send them to a windoze user, Outlook or Windows converts them to
bmp if I insert it in the email (I use Eudora and have for years).
If I send it as an attachment, it remains a jpg.

When I downsize to send, I take the resolution to 72, max 96 and they
are not pixilated.

We have not figured out an explanation for these things, they just are.

Don't know if this helps, but it is probably not you, it is the
quirks of Windows and AOL

mj