[HM] MUGs Reflect on 2002

Jane Sprando janesprando at msn.com
Sat Jan 4 20:02:03 PST 2003

Lynn, this didn't work!

<<Use your browser's "Find" command to find and jump to content of
interest!>>

I am using Internet Explorer 5.1.

How else would I find these topics?
Off to San Fran... * A.P.P.L.E. celebrates 25 Years * MacGoogle * Recycle
programs * 17" iMac to cease production? * The best in freeware * IMHO *
Quotes * New Year Event

jane