[HM] Re: email

Bruce Klutchko klutch at erols.com
Wed Jan 8 08:53:22 PST 2003

The way it works is you give your bigfoot address as your main email address
to everybody. Then you tell it where to send your mail: to your current
ISP's email address, to Yahoo, etc. That way, you could have all your mail
go to a new ISP when you change, and nobody would be the wiser. Using
Outlook Express, you just pick up the mail from your ISP (not from Bigfoot),
so as far as you and OE are concerned, there's no difference.

--
Bruce
B R U C E  K L U T C H K O          klutch at erols.com