Software for JAMP3 Player

Michael Winter michael-winter at uiowa.edu
Fri Jan 17 12:30:00 PST 2003

Argh! We bought a JAMP3 player for our 7 -yr old so he would have a
cheap way of carrying some music around without worrying about
CDs/tapes. Although everything says it works with a Mac, the software
that comes with it is Windows only and the directions say to go to
their web site to download the Mac software.

Unfortunately, the company is gone so I haven't been able to find the
software. Does anyone know where I can get the software? I've tried
versiontracker and a couple other spots with no luck.

Thanks.

-Mike