[HM] Re: Printer advice

Mary Hoekstra hoekstra at netpath.net
Fri Jan 24 09:19:10 PST 2003

I have and Epson Stylus Photo 1280, newly purchased and not used too
much yet; however I printed out a digital photo (original size about
5 x 6 or whatever they usually are) at a size of 8.5 x 11.5, and
there are no words as to how beautifully printed it was.  I couldn't
believe it.
To set the record straight, however, I know very little else about
the printer.  It is quiet, seems to me, fast and the print outs are
great.  I do not do any profiling.  The machine does it for me when I
choose the paper.
In other words, I am no expert, but thought you might like to know
what little I know.
Mary H.
--
Mary H.