Photoshop 7 move tool

James Baumann james_a_baumann at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 10:27:17 PST 2003

> >When I click on the first image and try to drag it to the second
> >image it bounces back. to it's original window.
> >
> >What am I doing wrong.

There are a couple of reasons why an image might bounce back to its original
window.  The main one I have ever found is that there is a difference in the
"modes" for each window.  For example, if the first one is Indexed Color and
the second one is RGB (or CMYK or whatever) then it won't allow the image to
move.

Usually if one is RGB and the other CMYK it will just transfer the color
mode.

Let us know how it turns out.

Lots of trial and error on that Photoshop, I'll tell ya.

james