[HM] Keyspan serial adapt./ Personal LP

Geoff Wallace gwallace at mac.com
Thu Jul 10 19:14:23 PDT 2003

hello Howard,

When you are at the Network Pane in System Preferences, click the AppleTalk
Tab and the top tick box is make AppleTalk Active, do this and you may need
to restart the machine for the effect to be fully recognised.

Geoff WALLACE
Melbourne Victoria Australia
Mobile 0412 056 033

Sent on an iMac using Entourage version 10.1.1