[HM] Re: decision time for portable mac

Kurt Appling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 4 15:29:51 PDT 2003

RE; just my opinion,the superdrive will cost you extra,however being a
builtin unit is likely to cause less trouble,and really until you have
one its hard to know how much you will use it,also it will much of you
backup as compared to the cost of an external hardrive,so In my opinion
if you can afford it get it.so mush less hassel to start with than
trying to change it over later,also,I am not sure when the next
generation of macs will be announced,but existing machines will be
closeout,and the new machines better and cost less too. still its tuff
to decide.