[HM] installing programs for Os 9 and 10

TeeGate teegate at comcast.net
Thu Jun 19 18:22:46 PDT 2003

Jane,

If the program is carbonized it will run in both 9 and X and you need
only install it once. One way you can check if a program is carbonized
is to install it  and then control click on the application or right
click if you have a two button mouse, and when the contextual menu
comes up look for "Show Package Contents". That is your clue it will
run in both. With some CD's when you load them in you will see a folder
with a 9 and and an X installer which requires you to install them
both. I am not familiar with Photoshop Elements so I can't specifically
help you with that.

Guy