Airport Extreme/USB printer users ...

Bryan Forbes bforbes at forbesonline.org
Sun Jun 29 08:27:59 PDT 2003

Hi:

Is anybody successfully using the Airport Extreme Hub under both
ethernet connected and wireless machines using both OS 9 and OS X,
sharing a USB printer off the USB connection on the Airport Hub?

What I have is a mixed environment of OS 8 & 9 desktops along with one
Tibook running OS X 10.2.6.  I'm thinking about going to Airport
Extreme to boost my speed, and to use the USB port off the hub to share
a common color inkjet to all computers on my home network.  I'm already
sharing an Apple 12/640 Laserwriter via ethernet to all of the above
machines.

Is anybody already doing this with success?

TIA

B. Forbes