[HM] *Still* CarbonLib error message

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Wed Mar 5 23:35:11 PST 2003

OK, the file will go into your extensions folder. But first you have to
generate it. Discard the "bin" file. That was encoded file that you
downloaded. The "smi" file is what it is after decoding. The smi file is
an self mounting image file. Double click on it and either a folder or
an installer will appear. Run the installer, or open the folder and
you'll see CarbonLib inside. Put it in your extensions folder and restart.

David Crandon