Mailer Daemons

NeptuneMidheaven at aol.com NeptuneMidheaven at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 08:58:22 PST 2003

<<  Someone has probably already suggested this, but you need to be using the
same account that you used to sign up on HomeMac.   >>

Sue, I am using the exact same account I signed up with but thanks anyway.
Val

"Actually, the problem lies in the @aol.com part of the address.  Eric, the
list owner, set up the server to accept plain text only and AOL apparently
does not allow one to choose that option."  So, if you'd like to post, you'll
need to do so from a subscribed address that offers plain-text, no HTML."

Richard at themacintoshguy.com

Richard, that's mighty odd because I've been posting all along using my aol
address with no problems until just recently .
.
Actually I am wondering if it has something to do with posting this from my
PC versus my MAC, as I've never had a problem posting using my MAC.  Then
again, on the MAC it HAS to be plain text because I'm on aol 5 using OS 9 and
can't read any
any emails that are not plain text so I doubt I could even send anything that
wasn't plain text.
I'm also wondering if it has anything to do with quoting others when replying
or changing or not changing the subject header.
I'm testing this from my PC now - if it gets bounced back to me I'll send
again from my MAC & see what happens.
Val
ADDENDUM:   YES, I GOT THE MAILER DAEMON AGAIN USING MY PC (AOL 8.0) AND AM
SENDING THIS NOW VIA MY MAC WITH 5.0.
BETTING IT WILL GO THROUGH THIS TIME ;-)