New CarbonLib error message!!

Jack Honeycutt jhoneycutt at qwest.net
Thu Mar 6 10:35:34 PST 2003

At 10:18 AM 3/6/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>Yes, does seem odd. I propose a different tack to investigate this
>problem. Do a search for "CarbonLib" on your HD. Results? I am most
>interested to know if there is a "CarbonLib" in your Disabled Extensions
>folder in your System Folder. If there is, it is probably the one you need
>to be using.

OK. After loading the correct one (the one labeled for 8.1 on Apples web
site you referred me to), I did a search.  I found it; carbonLib 1.0.4 in
the extensions folder.  Does it want to live someplace else?  The install
program installed it error free and it did not give me a choice as to where
to put it, it just installed it.

Just for fun, I made a copy and dropped it in my Eudora folder.  Same error
message.

Gez!  What am I doing wrong???  I would sure like to poll for my email.  I
am on my (gasp! XP box now)!

jack in Portland Oregon