[HM] Re: New CarbonLib error message!!

Jack Honeycutt jhoneycutt at qwest.net
Thu Mar 6 18:25:51 PST 2003

At 04:47 PM 3/6/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>My conclusion at this point is that Eudora is not compatible with
>CarbonLib 1.0.4. You will need to downgrade Eudora or upgrade the OS.
>
>  ...Duane

I hear what you are saying, but it has been running fine the why it has
been set up for almost a year.  It is not a original 575; it has a Sonnet
card it, boosting it up to 100 Mhz and 256K.

I have been running Eudora 5.1 on it for 6 to 8 months with this set up and
nothing has ever failed.  I have not added software or deleted
software.  All I do is read email with this machine.

So if it were a incomparability problem, it would have shown up 6 or 8
months ago.  I read that perhaps I need to rebuild my desktop.

And I know someone has the fancy keys to hold down on boot to do this?  And
the keys are???

jack in Portland Oregon

PS:  Eudora 5.1 works fine on my upgraded Color Classic running 8.1