[HM] New CarbonLib error message!!

Humbug h.lendon at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 6 20:46:31 PST 2003

At 8:31 PM -0800 3/6/03, Jack Honeycutt wrote:

>Rats!  Desktop Rebuilt, but that did not work.

Well, we've tried everything that I can think of!

>  I am going to erase Eudora, and install it again.  I hate to loose all my email, but I don't know what else to do now.

You may certainly keep your email if you want to. Remove the "Mail" folder from the Eudora Folder. Put it on your desktop. After you install Eudora again, there will be a new Mail folder with it that's empty. Drag that one to the trash and replace it with the Mail folder that you saved on your desktop.

Humbug