[HM] Re: hard drive partitioning

CWiegardt at aol.com CWiegardt at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 15:03:34 PST 2003

  Thanks for your step by step help  -  I now have 9 partitions on my 80 gb
hard drive to supplement my 3 gb ibook  -  the instruction manual was there,
somehow I had not accessed it the first time I looked at the disc. Also I did
not realize immediately that volumes and partitions are the same.
Carole
In a message dated 3/7/03 5:14:25 AM, HomeMac at lists.themacintoshguy.com