[HM] Re: Appleworks spreadsheet- shrinking the page

Thom Holland Thomas.Holland at Sun.COM
Thu Mar 13 09:00:16 PST 2003

Linda,

I didn't see that option last night.  I am using an HP Photosmart.  If I don't see it
tonight, I'll check the HP website for any driver updates.  Thanks.

Linda Hoganson wrote:

> Options may depend on kind of printer, but, under File, select Page
> Setup and then Reduce/Enlarge. Then look at Print Preview before
> printing. - Linda
>
> At 10:55 PM +0000 3/12/2003, Thom Holland wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I have a spreadsheet document that I have set up with page breaks.
> >How can I get Appleworks to shrink the size of the pages that I have
> >set up to print on a page?
> >
> >-Thom
> >

> --

> Now shipping! Farallon Wireless SkyLINE PCI Card for Mac Desktops!
> http://www.farallon.com/le/skyline/pci/index.html

> Monsoon  | Flat panel speakers that deliver crisp, accurate sound!
> Dr. Bott |   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/speakers.html>

Thom Holland
x55434
Word of the Day-
quash \KWAHSH\ verb :
to nullify especially by judicial action