Mail Filters

Barbara barbrus at telusplanet.net
Mon Mar 17 10:39:47 PST 2003

Hi All!

I'm using Netscape 4.79 for my browser and email.  I'd like to 'filter'
out the spam we get every day ...... upwards to 100!!!!!  I have gone
into the 'message filters' under Edit but there are only 5 boxes
available to put words or whatever into so that messages with those
'words' go directly into trash.  Is there any way of enlarging the
capacity of that message filter??  I tried putting commas between words,
like you can when you send multiple emails, but that didn't work
........ any suggestions??

I don't particularly want to buy a program to eliminate spam, firstly
because of cost and secondly, reading what is new and upcoming in the
industry, I'd like to wait and see what they might have to offer.  But,
in the meantime I'd like to eliminate some of this 'junk' on my own:))

Many thanks! ......... bb;-)

mailto:barbrus at telusplanet.net