Are there any NEWTON users here?

news desk news at aacug.org
Fri Mar 28 14:07:21 PST 2003

Greetings...

Hey, Macintosh Guy: Got any Newtons?

I'd like to hear from Newton MessagePad users and get some
insights into what's happening in that camp... new innovations,
new uses for the old pad, philosophies on why you're hanging
on.  Seems like a pretty cool machine. I never used one.

I was working on this week's "This Old Mouse" and got both
enthusiastic and curious about the "Newton" phenomena.

I'd like to know if there's any hope at all of a revival?

Thanks

Fred Showker

"This Old Mouse"         http://www.aacug.org/MUG/showker/

                         MUG
  "AACUG Mac User Guide" The official Newspaper from
   The Association of Apple Computer Users & Groups
                http://www.AACUG.org/
     a nonprofit organization by and for Mac Users