[HM] Re: OS9

Chris Tangora chris.tangora at news-jrnl.com
Fri May 2 10:20:10 PDT 2003

Who doesn't want to erase the hard drive?

I've erased my hard drive a couple of times now (on dual hard drives).  It
is the easiest way to really clean you disk clutter.  I always have these
files that I make and then never use, so I copy the contents of the drive
over to my main drive, and erase the hard drive, then go back and organize
everything that I moved over in the first place.

Also just cleaning the hard drive feels so refreshing.  You get that little
quiver when you hit erase like it is a bad thing and you are doing it
anyways!  :)

Back to the post though.

I believe 10.2 will install 9.2.2 on the second part of the install.  No,
you do not need to install it to run 10.2.

Chris Tangora