[HM] Re: need imac advice ASAP!

TeeGate teegate at comcast.net
Fri May 2 17:45:35 PDT 2003

Jane,

I have SuperPaint 3.0 and it works fine in Classic.

Another point of view. I use SoftWindows in Classic to utilize TopoUSA
when I download coordinates from my GPS. TopoUSA requires that the CD
be installed that has the particular area of the country that my
coordinates are from. But when running in Classic SoftWindows will not
recognize the installed CD. It shows up on the Mac side but not the PC.
I then must boot up from OS9 to run the program properly. So basically
the program runs in Classic, but a particular feature of it doesn't.

  I personally like the idea that I can boot up in both.

Guy