[HM] Re: printers: photo or resolution?

cheshirekat cheshirekat at cheshirekat.com
Sun May 4 18:31:42 PDT 2003

On Sun, May 04, 2003, David Crandon tdc at attbi.com, invoked powers within
the internet realm, to proclaim ...

>If you are printing just general text stuff, I'd go with the HP's for
>one reason. They can print on both sides of the paper automatically
>which reduces your paper cost and is just a heck of a lot nicer when you
>are printing something over 10 pages.
>
>David Crandon

Really? That's generous of them to include duplex printing with all their
models these days. I didn't see those features mentioned for all their
printers on their site previously, so I just took a quick visit. I think
it's still just for certain models, because I looked at the Photosmart
printers - none have duplex printing built-in. Duplex printing is a
feature I would love to have, but I've been resigned for many years of
just flipping the stack of papers over.